10 September 2009
10 - 15 September 2009
Amsterdam - RAI Convention Centre
Reply participated at IBC 2009 - the leading international forum for the electronic Media industry; it was five days dedicated to workshops and insights thanks to international speakers, renowned in all Broadcasting’s field.
Reply showed to the IBC visitors highly innovative best practices set in motion with international Broadcasters, Media Companies and Telco Operators, with focus on:
• Digital Media Asset Management
• Digital Television
• Web 2.0
• Telco Media Convergence.
Reply had its booth, where Discovery Reply, discovery sysko and and excite sysko will illustrate its offer on MAM (Media Asset Management) and Live Reply presented its most innovative solutions on VAS (Value Added Services) and digital contents for Mobile, Web and TV.
For further information: IBC 2009
• Central media pool for Miele Advertising Internatinal
• Discover cloud. New services around cloud computing
• Discovery Reply™ for Multimedia
• excite sysko showplan the standard solution for the planning of teleshopping shows
• Live Reply: Web+Mobile+TV
• Media recognition for content creators - A new dimension in media asset management
• NRK - Digital Music Archive (DMA) for internal production and collaboration with other broadcasters & institutions
• NRK and Rockheim partnering for norwegian pop and rock music
• NRK and the national library of Norway join forces for norwegian music
• Record label ingest, iPhone and mobile applications for Entriq users
Amsterdam, 08-13 September
Discovery Reply takes part in the event and presents the Reply Platform for Digital Media Asset Management, proving a new approach to manage, organize and distribute rich media contents on digital TV channels and online.